Saturday, October 4, 2008

So I've been over at the Yahoo & answer board. Man, I could spend all day there! I've answered a couple of RA questions. Recommending books for people is always fun. I even gave a plug for library use (of course!). Problem is that in the time I spend looking up an answer someone else posts something I just posed, lol! Guess I'll have to type faster.

I might go over to the gardening section and see if anyone can help me with some serious weed management. And I need to go back and change my user name, I think it's 'ab' at the moment.


I had a look 'slam the boards' site and was a little put off this response discussing non librarians participating. Technically I'm a 'library officer' and by his limited definition would not be welcome to take part. But I guess that's only one person's opinion. Looks like the next one is on the 10th of October. Maybe I'll do my own slamming!!!!
Watch this space

-pitl

No comments: